Merry Christmas Farmers!
2020 is ending so soon. Are there any project you’ve invested has a good return? Let’s take a review of what we have brought to the surface in this meaningful year:
- BT token was launched on Dec. 2nd 2020 with a 576.22% APY.
- BT price rose 165.45% in 5 hours after launched.
- Open sourced on Dec.3rd and security audit pending by PeckShield on Dec.4th .
- We have set the Withdraw Fee and buy back address to our Treasury (multi-sig). The bought back $BT will be distributed to Pool1 users (BT Staked).
- Just 5 days from launch, TVL has hit 1M!!!
- We will use @SnapshotLabs for our governance vote. https://vote.bt.finance is used to vote for BT Improvement Proposals (BIPs).
- We have been listed on Dapp_com, DefiLlama and Debank in the middle of December.
- Completed airdrop tests for our strategy partner: $PICKLE $ALPHA. Planned for $BT airdrop after audit.
- TVL has reached more than 3.5M and Liquidity reached 0.5M by this week.
Happy holiday, our system has been running stable for almost a month, and PeckShield is auditing our code now. No bugs have been found. The final audit report will come out in early January.
·In week 1, 7727.40 $BT were issued.
·In week2, 7518.76 $BT were issued.
·In week 3, 7315.75 $BT were issued.
·In week 4, 7118.23 $BT were issued.
·In week5，6926.04 $BT will be issued.
$BT emission in week 5 is further reduced by 2.7% from last week’s emission of 7118.23. For details, please refer to: Emission Table.
As the emission plan, there will be 6926.04 BT tokens issued in Week5, 2.57% of the total supply, and 21/27 of these tokens (5386.92) will be distributed to yield farmers.
The weighting of $BT rewards for various pools 5rd week is as follows:
Pool 1(BT Stake) : 6%
Pool 2(BT/ETH UNI-V2): 67%
BT VaultS POOL:
bETH(ETH Vault) 3%
bWBTC(WBTC Vault) 5%
bUSDC(USDC Vault) 5%
b3CRV(3CRV Vault) 7%
bcrvRenWBTC(crvRenWBTC Vault) 7%